Wednesday 14 August 2013

Wishlist Wednesday!



Hi everyone!

This is definitely a very strange post, as today I am on my way to Istanbul! It's safe to say I'm excited as I have never been to Turkey before... I will long winter a little less as soon as I get there, but for now I am begging for the cooler months!

I know it's still August, but I'm just such a wintery person and I definitely prefer dressing for the cooler months (or as some like to say, the BER months... Do you get it?) But during August I always find myself longing for winter and always do something to kick off Autumn; be it making a hearty stew for the family, buying a statement read jumper or buying a store of Spiced Orange Yankee Candles! This year it's probably going to be that parka up there. I'll have to bring out the big bucks for that bad boy...

1) Every time I go into work I find myself eyeing up this Topshop jumper. But I just can't justify buying it during August, I'll probably snap it up for £48 as soon as it hits September!

2) Oh yes, it's time to discuss that bad boy. THE PARKA. So this beautiful piece of clothing is from Abercrombie and costs £200. I'm definitely going to have to save some money during this month if I want it, but there's a small chance I may be able to scrounge a little bit of $$$ from a parent. I'll keep you updated on that one!

3) This gorgeous nail varnish from NARS is a sparkly aubergine colour in the shade Tokaido Express . I'm really big on spending alot on nail varnishes because I honestly feel that it's worth it. I've heard alot of good things from NARS nail varnishes and at £14 I should hope so!

4) Ahhhh, another pair of boots on a wishlist, also from Topshop. These £68 boots are a hell of alot more wintery and even include a little fuzzy band at the top (yay!). I don't think I can function without these babies.

5) Here is another piece of makeup I found in the list of products used for Twilight. This Chanel Eyeshadow Quad in Variation was used for Kristen Stewart in Breaking Dawn. I seriously need this quad, but at £38 they really do break the bank. If only I were rich...

Love, Phoebe xxx 

1 comment:

  1. I MUST have that cardigan. Ahhhh can autumn just hurry up already? I want to pull out my boots and coats!

    Greta xoxo
    laviedegreta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete