Monday 26 August 2013

Keeping Hold of Summer





Top and Skirt, Topshop         Shoes, Carvella


Hi everyone!

So summer is coming to a close, and to be honest with you I'm genuinely looking forward to Autumn and Winter. The only bad thing is that I won't be able to wear beautiful skirts like this every day! I really do love this skirt, I feel like a 50's housewife every time I wear it! But alas, I won't be able to wear it for much longer. But that means cosy jumpers and coats, how exciting!

I've been spending my last days of summer mainly at work, how depressing. But other than that I've been spending my spare time reading tons of books (I'll include these in a post on what I've been loving this month), doing art work and having afternoons at the allotment. All very summery things, and I only have a week of this left! Ah well!

How are you spending your last days of summer?

Phoebe xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment