Monday 12 August 2013

A Day at Dunham Massey







Top, Urban Outfitters    Jeans, Topshop  Shoes, River Island (old)     Necklace, Topshop


Hi everyone!

Sooooo... It's the first outfit post back and I'm flippin' excited! Now, this isn't the fanciest outfit in the world but it was a seriously hot day and we were just having a relaxed walk around Dunham Massey. We took baby Emily (who isn't much of a baby anymore...) to feed the ducks, but in the process we ended up stopping for a little tea. I'll tell you now, that Earl Grey and scone was duly needed! 

I have been OBSESSED with camis at the moment! every time I go into work I buy a new one! But on a day trip to Liverpool I wandered in UO and picked out this adorable elephant printed one. I really liked this one because the back is different and looks really interesting!

Anyhow... I'm off to Istanbul on Wednesday so I'll have a couple posts from there aswell as what I'm wearing to the airport! So stay tuned!

Phoebe xxx

1 comment: