Tuesday 19 February 2013

February Inspiration











Hi Everyone!

After a long break and a holiday, I have missed the blogisphere more than I would've expected. I series of events, including an Amazing trip to America (which made me sing "I want the be in America" from West Side Story constantly- cool I know) left me with little time for myself and what I love to do - BLOG!

So here I am, part way through February and I haven't blogged for over a month. A new post I here you say? Yes indeedy. I thought what better than a bit of street style inspiration. I found all images above on Tumblr, I find alot of inspiration for looks there, as well as some very hot guys... 

What I'm loving at the moment includes boyfriend jeans (I love my vintage Levi 701's), fancy courts and colour blocking. Not to mention big sunglasses, I am in desperation for some cat eye sunglasses which I will include in a near wishlist!

Enjoy to photographs and look forward to some soon to come posts!

Love, Phoebe xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment