Tuesday 3 July 2012

My Top 3 Benefit Blushers


Hi everyone!

A short post... Basically, I am a HUGE Benefit fan. It is my all time favourite makeup brand. I have tried all of their box-o-powders except 2, so I know my stuff. My all time favourite is "Georgia" which is the most beautiful peach that gives your cheek a lovely shimmer. However they discontinued it so I'm not able to feature it in this post! It's been brought back in the states though! So when I go to New York next year I'll be sure to pick one up...

The 3 favourites I decided to choose  were "Thrrrob" (a really light pink that gives your cheeks a beautiful shimmer that's perfect for daytime), "Hoola" (the ultimate bronzer, a matte brown thats perfect for all skin tones) and "Bella Bamba" (a bright pink that perfectly sparkley for the evening). 

I chose these because they all fit every different occasion, and they should be in every woman's makup case!

Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment