Saturday 9 June 2012

The Summer Jumper






Hi everyone!

I finally got my perfect summer jumper! The weather has been horrendous so this really was the perfect purchase, the rain hasn't stopped coming so this kept me nice and cosy. It has the cutest pattern aswell; it is yellow with little flecks of colour throughout with different textured fabric on the arms and the body too.

It is a perfect pastel shade and fits in with the very now  pastel colour trend. Being yellow it is so versatile aswell, I wore it with a flippy skirt however it can be worn with a pair of black jeans or even some denim shorts. It even has these super cute elbow patches! One of my best purchases I think!

Jumper; Topshop
Skirt; Urban Outfitters
Necklace; Disney Couture
Watch; Vintage

Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment