Monday 11 June 2012

Asos Delivery: The Chelsea Boot + a Free Gift






Hi everyone!

I have been longing for a great pair of chelsea boots, and when I came across these on Asos I knew that they HAD to be mine! They costed a mere £45, because they're real leather I think that this is a bargain! I was worried that a 6 wouldn't fit because I am abit of an inbetween size but I was happily surprised that they fit perfectly. They will go perfectly with some black jeans I have been eyeing up...

I also got a lovely surprise of a free Hawaiian Tropic "Silk Hydration". I have used some other products like the Mango Creme Aftersun and the Tanning Oil already. So when I saw this in the box aswell I was overjoyed. I smells absolutely beautiful and makes my skin feel so soft! I keep smelling my arm it's that good, I can't wait to try it out in the sun!

Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment